We our happy to announce that due to the recent changes regarding the governors directives on sports this week and our school districts announcement for the return to play for the Fall season Copley High School and Middle School (7th &8th grade) Cheerleading Tryouts will be held on Saturday August 29, 2020 starting at 1:00pm at the Copley High School Aux gym
Clinics will be from 6:00pm to 8:00pm on Tuesday, August 25 and Thursday August 27 at the Copley High School Practice Field.
Any Additional Information regarding tryouts will be given out in a packet on Tuesday. Parent meeting will be held after tryouts.
If you are interested in trying out for cheer this season you will need to register by emailing your name, grade and what season you are trying out for (football, basketball or both seasons)by Monday August 24, 2020.
Grades entering 10 -12 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grades entering 7-9 email: email@example.com
- You will need to complete a self-health assessment prior to coming to conditioning each day. This includes general wellness, temperature check, dry cough, or shortness of breath. No student should return to a district facility if they are feeling unwell or displaying any of these symptoms.
- If you has a pre-existing condition or is immunocompromised, the decision to send your student to an organized activity is up to you. No one will be denied an opportunity to participate based on a medical reason, but this decision is yours as the parent/guardian.
- Please ensure your contact information is up-to-date in Final Forms. You can find that information at this LINK. You will not be permitted to participate during practice if this is not completed by you and your parent.
- All students should report with their own, clearly labeled water bottle. Drinking fountains and shared water coolers will not be available.
- Locker rooms and restrooms will not be open. Students should leave the facility as soon as the activity is over to return home to change clothes and shower
- Students should sanitize their hands on the way in to the activity and on the way out of the activity.
- There can be no car-pooling. Students must arrive at the facility on their own or be dropped off by their parent/guardian. Parents need to remain in their cars and not in the stadium at any time.
- There can be no congregating permitted and social distancing must be maintained.
- Masks need to be worn at any time when they are not participating in workout activity.
- Tennis shoes and comfortable workout wear must be worn to all practices.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Any questions please contact :
Varsity Head Coach