Cheerleading Conditioning practice will start at the Copley High School Football Stadium every Tuesday and Thursday evening for the next 4 weeks starting on August 11, 2020 ending September 3, 2020 from 6:00pm-7:00pm. These workouts will be 100% OPTIONAL. Attending or not attending will have no impact on the decisions during Copley Cheerleading tryouts.
- You will need to complete a self-health assessment prior to coming to conditioning each day. This includes general wellness, temperature check, dry cough, or shortness of breath. No student should report to a district facility if they are feeling unwell or displaying any of these symptoms.
- If you have a pre-existing condition or are immunocompromised, the decision to send your student to an organized activity is up to you. No one will be denied an opportunity to participate based on a medical reason, but this decision is yours as the parent/guardian.
- Please ensure your contact information is up-to-date in Final Forms. You can find that information at this LINK. You will not be permitted to participate during practice if this is not completed by you and your student
- All students should report with their own, clearly labeled water bottle. Drinking fountains and shared water coolers will not be available.
- Locker rooms and restrooms will not be open. Students should leave the facility as soon as the activity is over to return home to change clothes and shower
- Students should sanitize their hands on the way in to the activity and on the way out of the activity.
- There can be no car-pooling. Students must arrive at the facility on their own or be dropped off by their parent/guardian. Parents should remain in their cars. Please promptly pick up your student at 7:00pm.
- There can be no congregating permitted and social distancing must be maintained.
- Masks need to be worn at any time when they are not participating in workout activity.
- Tennis shoes and comfortable workout wear gear must be worn to all practices.
- Students entering 7th grade thru 12th grade may participate.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.