Fall Sports Picture Day is scheduled for Friday August 16th in the main gym at Copley High School. Picture order forms are available through your student-athlete’s coach and also available in the high school athletic department. The schedule for the day is as follows:
10:00am Girls Soccer
10:30am Girls Tennis
10:45am Girls Golf
11:00am Boys Golf
11:15am Boys Soccer
11:40am Cross Country
1) All teams photos need to be taken on the assigned photo day.
2) All teams should arrive prior to their scheduled time and be ready to have their photo taken.
3) All photos must be taken in contest uniform.
4) All student-athletes should comply with any/all requests of the photographers.
5) It is suggested that all male athletes be clean shaven, not have any visible tattoos and not be wearing any jewelry. All female athletes are suggested to wear stud earrings only (no hanging earrings or hoops), have no midriffs showing, and no visible tattoos. Coaches are asked to do their best to encourage athletes to abide by these suggestions.
6) Students should have all monies due to the photo studio, on photo day, if they are ordering any individual pictures.